Located in the Pizza Capital of the World, Arcaro & Genell bake their pizzas using the decades-old traditions first created by the wives of the coalminers in town. Using homemade dough that’s baked until light and crispy and topped with fresh tomato sauce (red-style) or black pepper and rosemary (white-style), choose your favorite style of Old Forge pizza that’s somewhere between New York thin crust and Chicago-style.
- Each package serves 8-10 people
- This product only ships overnight in the summer
Choose any combination of these pizza styles:
- “RED” Style Pizza: A square, thick crust pizza made with tomato sauce and cheese
- “WHITE” Style Pizza: A square, double crust cheese only pizza with olive oil and rosemary sprinkled on top
Instructions / Storage
Pizzas are made-to-order and promptly frozen. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the pizza and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please, cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer.
Pizzas will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 1-2 days. If you wish to keep them longer, you can store them in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Detailed storage instructions are included in the box.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Arcaro & Genell Pizza ships on Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.