San Fransisco style sourdough mixed with our own blend of herbs and spices. Topped with butter, garlic, and cheddar cheese.
- Each order includes 4 loaves of Cheesy Herb Sourdough Bread
- Each loaf serves 4-6 people, weighs 18 oz, and has a 6" diameter
- All loaves are partially-baked when shipped—just pop them in the oven for 10-15 minutes and, before you know it, you’re enjoying them fresh and hot—just like Arcangeli’s customers snag them off the shelves in the Pescadero store.
Unbleached Wheat Flour, Gluten, Garlic, Wheat Sour, Vegetable and Olive Oil, Malt, Soy Oil, Italian Herbs, Water, Salt, Corn Meal, Yeast, and Yeast Nutrients, Cheddar Cheese
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
The bread can be stored at room temp or refrigerated for up to 5 days. The bread can also be frozen up to 60 days upon receiving then thawed and baked following package instructions.
All sourdough breads are shipped partially baked. Bread can be baked at 350 degrees for 10 min to finish baking.
- Arcangeli Bakery ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.