Arcangeli Grocery ships its famous dipping oil nationwide on Goldbelly! If you’re looking for the perfect dipping companion for your bread basket, look no further than Arcangeli’s best selling 3 pack of dipping oils.
Located in Pescadero, a tiny country town along the California coast, lies a hidden gem: Arcangeli Grocery. Since Sante Arcangeli opened the small-town bakery in 1929, the family of bakers at Arcangeli Grocery have devoted themselves to making their famous fresh herb and artichoke breads as well as loaves of garlic and sourdough bread. Each bite is a taste of history and made with local ingredients carefully chosen from family farms.
This package includes 3 Dipping Oils
- 1 Rustic Tuscan – A blend of 100% imported extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, chile peppers, and spices. Moderately spicy. All natural, sugar free, 1 gram of carbs per serving, low sodium, and cholesterol free. An ideal product for you low carb customers!
- 1 Balsamic and Herb – Extra virgin cold pressed olive oil blended with 10-year-old balsamic vinegar from Modena, Italy. This convenient oil and vinegar blend is ideal for bread dipping and also can be used as a salad dressing. Packed only in tall slender Italian glass.
- 1 Parmesan Dipping Oil – 100% extra virgin oiive oil mixed with imported parmesan cheese
Instructions / Storage
- Store at room temperature
- Arcangeli Bakery ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.