For the true mustard aficionado. From spicy to sweet Arcangeli has a nice selection artisanal mustard. Stock your pantry with the four jars of your choosing.
Includes 4 (9 oz) Jars of Your Choosing from the below flavors:
- Cabernet Garlic Mustard: Savory with a hint of tartness describe this mustard. Wonderful condiment to any taste.
- Sweet n Spicy Mustard: Great as a condiment or make your favorite salad dressing.
- Jalapeno Whiskey Mustard: Roasted jalapenos & whiskey describe this mustard.
- Chardonnay Mustard- Sweet and savory in one bite.
Instructions / Storage
Store at room temperatureDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Arcangeli Bakery ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Recommended for you
More from California
Arcangeli Grocery REVIEWS
Estimated delivery date was accurate. Items received in perfect condition.
John W. - Piedmont, CA
Fresh and delicious! Unlike any other bread I have had!
Robin K. - Tuxedo Park, NY
The products are fantastic and the delivery time is great. Always arrive fresh and delicious.
Nedra K. - Ingleside, TX
I have not eaten artichokes for many years so I thought I would try the bread--something new. I started with the garlic artichoke; it was wonderful! The crust was so nice and crunchy and the inside soft and delicious. Very neat to par-bake and then we finish up.
Linda H. - Dover Foxcroft, ME
Fresh, exceptionally good loaves that left us wanting more. Lots of artichokes and flavor and easily finished baking to perfection. Crisp on the outside and super soft on the inside. Easily frozen to cook another day.
Marilyn H. - Melbourne Beach, FL
Homemade bread that I didn't have to make? What's NOT to like!
John E. - Asheville, NC
I loved the bread was partially baked. We baked it for 10 minutes and it was just like we got it from the store....hot and fresh and full of artichokes! My husband was thrilled!! We had this bread on a trip to Ca. 2 years ago! Never thought we would be lucky enough to get it again!
Lisa C. - Carpentersville, IL
Great bread with wonderful spices and flavors.
Lorraine B. - Larchmont, NY
The bread arrived quicker than I thought and in good condition.
Tim M. - Mustang, OK
Good communication, fast delivery
Joel D. - Taunton, MA
Everything was top notch! The artichoke bread was amazing!
David T. - Alameda, CA