Arcangeli Grocery ships its famous olive oil and balsamic nationwide on Goldbelly! This trio of oils and vinegar is a must have for any home chef. The California Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar from Modena, and Rustic Tuscan Bread Dipping oil are perfect for bread dipping or use in marinades or with pastas.
Opened by Sante Arcangeli in the tiny coastal town of Pescadero, California, in 1929, the family-run Arcangeli Grocery is famous for their fresh herb and artichoke breads as well as loaves of garlic and sourdough bread. Each bite is a taste of history, made with local ingredients carefully chosen from family farms.
This package includes
- 1 Balsamic Vinegar from Modena – A traditional balsamic vinegar aged at least 12 years. Wonderful on salads, as a marinade, or mix with our pacific coast olive oil for a very nice bread dipper.
- 1 California Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Beautiful extra virgin oil. Use as a bread dipper, drizzle over steamed artichokes or toss with pasta.
- 1 Rustic Tuscan Bread Dipper – A blend of 100% imported extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, chile peppers, and spices. Moderately spicy. All natural, sugar free, 1 gram of carbs per serving, low sodium, and cholesterol free. An ideal product for you low carb customers!
Instructions / Storage
- Store at room temperature
- Arcangeli Bakery ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.