Arcangeli Grocery ships its famous Artichoke Focaccia Bread nationwide on Goldbelly! A traditional flat bread, topped with artichokes, pesto, cheddar, jack, and provolone cheese, is great as a snack or used as a tasty toasted sandwich.
Located in Pescadero, a tiny country town along the California coast, lies a hidden gem: Arcangeli Grocery. Since Sante Arcangeli opened the small-town bakery in 1929, the family of bakers at Arcangeli Grocery have devoted themselves to making their famous fresh herb and artichoke breads as well as loaves of garlic and sourdough bread. Each bite is a taste of history and made with local ingredients carefully chosen from family farms.
- Each order includes 4 loaves of Artisan Artichoke Focaccia Bread
- Choose to add Dipping Oil.
- Each bottle is 8 oz.
Dipping Oil Options Include:
- Parmesan Dipping Oil – 100% extra virgin olive oil mixed with imported parmesan cheese
- Rustic Tuscan – A blend of 100% imported extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, chile peppers, and spices. Moderately spicy. All-natural, sugar-free, 1 gram of carbs per serving, low sodium, and cholesterol-free. An ideal product for your low carb customers!
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
The breads can be stored room temp or refrigerated for up to 5 days. Breads can also be frozen up to 60 days upon receiving then thawed and baked following package instructions.
All artichoke breads are shipped partially baked. Breads can be baked at 350 degrees for 10 min to finish baking.
- Arcangeli Bakery ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.