Take your pick and customize your own pack of any four of Arcangeli’s legendary artichoke breads you want.
Each order includes 4 loaves of Artichoke Garlic Herb Bread- choose from the below options:
- Artichoke Garlic Herb: Arcangeli’s signature bread. They add artichoke hearts to garlic herb dough to make a wonderfully moist and tasty loaf.
- Pesto Artichoke: Zesty fresh pesto with a generous dose of garlic and artichoke hearts almost make this Pesto Artichoke bread a meal in itself.
- Cheesy Cheddar Artichoke: Fresh, seasoned artichokes, parmesan cheese, garlic and spices rolled into a French bread dough and topped with a tasty garlic butter sauce and fresh, sharp cheddar cheese.
- Artisan Artichoke Focaccia: A traditional flat bread, topped with artichokes, pesto, cheddar, jack and provolone cheese, great as a snack, or used as a tasty toasted sandwich.
All loaves are partially-baked when shipped—just pop them in the oven for 10-15 minutes and, before you know it, you’re enjoying them fresh and hot—just like Arcangeli’s customers snag them off the shelves in the Pescadero store.
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
The breads can be stored room temp or refrigerated for up to 5 days. Breads can also be frozen up to 60 days upon receiving then thawed and baked following package instructions.
All artichoke breads are shipped partially baked. Breads can be baked at 350 degrees for 10 min to finish baking.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Arcangeli Bakery ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.