Arcangeli Grocery ships its famous pesto artichoke bread nationwide on Goldbelly! Zesty fresh pesto with a generous dose of garlic and artichoke hearts almost make this pesto artichoke bread a meal in itself.
Opened by Sante Arcangeli in the tiny coastal town of Pescadero, California, in 1929, the family-run Arcangeli Grocery is famous for their fresh herb and artichoke breads as well as loaves of garlic and sourdough bread. Each bite is a taste of history, made with local ingredients carefully chosen from family farms.
This package includes 4 loaves of Pesto Artichoke Bread
- Choose to add Dipping Oil (each 8 oz.)
Dipping Oil Options Include
- Parmesan Dipping Oil – 100% extra virgin olive oil mixed with imported parmesan cheese
- Rustic Tuscan – A blend of 100% imported extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, chile peppers, and spices. Moderately spicy. All-natural, sugar-free, 1 gram of carbs per serving, low sodium, and cholesterol-free. An ideal product for your low carb customers!
Wheat Flour, Vegetable Shortening, Vegetable & Soy Oil, Salt, Parmesan Cheese, Sugar, Gluten, Italian Spices, Garlic, Yeast, Dough Conditioner, Dill, Provolone, Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese, Artichokes, Basil, Olive Oil, Rosemary
Instructions / Storage
- The breads can be stored room temperature or refrigerated for up to 5 days.
- Breads can also be frozen up to 60 days upon receiving then thawed and baked.
- All breads are shipped partially baked.
- Breads can be baked at 350 degrees for 10-15 min to finish baking.
- Arcangeli Bakery ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.