Arcangeli Grocery ships its famous artichoke garlic herb bread nationwide on Goldbelly! Arcangeli’s signature bread—take whole roasted and seasoned artichoke quarters and hand-roll them into garlic herb French dough, and you get the incredibly delicious garlic herb artichoke bread. Each artichoke loaf contains the equivalent of 2 to 4 artichoke hearts! You won’t find anything like this anywhere else!
Opened by Sante Arcangeli in the tiny coastal town of Pescadero, California, in 1929, the family-run Arcangeli Grocery is famous for their fresh herb and artichoke breads as well as loaves of garlic and sourdough bread. Each bite is a taste of history, made with local ingredients carefully chosen from family farms.
- Each order includes 4 loaves of Artichoke Garlic Herb Bread
- All loaves are partially-baked when shipped—just pop them in the oven for 10-15 minutes and, before you know it, you’re enjoying them fresh and hot—just like Arcangeli’s customers snag them off the shelves in the Pescadero store.
- Choose to add Dipping Oil.
- Each bottle is 8 oz.
Dipping Oil Options Include:
- Parmesan Dipping Oil – 100% extra virgin olive oil mixed with imported parmesan cheese
- Rustic Tuscan – A blend of 100% imported extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, chile peppers, and spices. Moderately spicy. All-natural, sugar-free, 1 gram of carbs per serving, low sodium, and cholesterol-free. An ideal product for your low carb customers!
Ingredients: unbleached wheat flour, barley, malt, garlic, sugar, artichokes, spices, pepper, butter, vinegar, corn meal, soy oil, yeast, vegetable shortening, dough conditioner, salt lactic acid,
ascorbic acid, wheat gluten
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
The breads can be stored room temp or refrigerated for up to 5 days. Breads can also be frozen up to 60 days upon receiving then thawed and baked following package instructions.
All artichoke breads are shipped partially baked. Breads can be baked at 350 degrees for 10 min to finish baking.
- Arcangeli Bakery ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.