Arcangeli’s signature bread – Take whole roasted and seasoned Artichoke quarters and hand-roll them into the Garlic Herb French dough, and you get the incredibly delicious Garlic Herb Artichoke Bread. Each loaf contains the equivalent of 2 to 4 artichoke hearts! You won’t find anything like this anywhere else!
- Each order includes 4 loaves of Artichoke Garlic Herb Bread
- All loaves are partially-baked when shipped—just pop them in the oven for 10-15 minutes and, before you know it, you’re enjoying them fresh and hot—just like Arcangeli’s customers snag them off the shelves in the Pescadero store.
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
The breads can be stored room temp or refrigerated for up to 5 days. Breads can also be frozen up to 60 days upon receiving then thawed and baked following package instructions.
All artichoke breads are shipped partially baked. Breads can be baked at 350 degrees for 10 min to finish baking.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Arcangeli Bakery ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.