Whole Fruit Pie Co hand-makes each pie using the whole apple and packs the center with their exclusive maple salted caramel, wraps each pie with a golden flakey pie crust to create The Apple Bomb. This Green Tea Matcha Apple Bomb is a perfect treat for any green tea fanatics out there! The slight smokey bitterness of the bright green tea perfectly cuts through the sweetness of the caramel, for a delectable experience you never have had before.
- Each package serves 8 people and includes 4 Green Tea Matcha Apple Bombs (12.5 oz. each)
- Each Apple Bomb is approximately 4" in diameter
Apple, enriched unbleached unbromated flour, water, vegetable oil [palm, soybean, canola oil], salt, butter, dark brown sugar, 2% milk, maple syrup, graham cracker meal, graham flour, sugar, honey, leavening, Glucose syrup, Vanilla extract, sea salt, ascorbic acid, matcha.
Instructions / Storage
- Apple Bombs ship uncooked and frozen, they may thaw in transit
- Apple Bombs can be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week and kept frozen for up to 6 months
- To serve, remove Apple Bombs from their packaging, preheat oven to 420º/convection fan high, place pies on baking sheet in the center of the oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown
- Whole Fruit Pie Co. ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.