Whole Fruit Pie Co hand-makes each pie using the whole apple and packs the center with their exclusive maple salted caramel, wraps each pie with a golden flakey pie crust to create The Apple Bomb. Coconut Spiced Pecan is a sweet fruity spin on the classic! Great for coconut and nut overs alike, with coconut flakes and spiced pecans added to the signature maple caramel.
- Each package serves 8 and includes 4 Coconut Spiced Pecan Apple Bombs (12.5 oz. each)
- Each Apple Bomb is approximately 4" in diameter
Apple, enriched unbleached unbromated flour, water, vegetable oil [palm, soybean, canola oil], salt, butter, dark brown sugar, 2% milk, maple syrup, graham cracker meal, graham flour, sugar, honey, leavening, Glucose syrup, Vanilla extract, sea salt, ascorbic acid, coconut, pecans.
Instructions / Storage
- Apple Bombs ship uncooked and frozen, they may thaw in transit
- Apple Bombs can be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week and kept frozen for up to 6 months
- To serve, remove Apple Bombs from their packaging, preheat oven to 420º/convection fan high, place pies on baking sheet in the center of the oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown
- Whole Fruit Pie Co. ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.