Whole Fruit Pie Co. ships its famous Apple Bomb nationwide on Goldbelly! Whole Fruit Pie Co. handmakes each pie using the whole apple, packs the center with their exclusive maple salted caramel, and wraps each pie with a golden flakey pie crust to create the Apple Bomb Maple Salted Caramel, a molten explosion of deliciousness!
Founded in 2018, Whole Fruit Pie Co. is a Los Angeles Apple PIE-ioneer! Inspired by New York apple orchards, Joshua Tabachnick fell in love with the sweet rewards of every autumn harvest. The “Eureka!” moment came when he combined his favorite things—grandma’s baked apples, mom’s homemade apple pies, and scrumptious caramel apples—into One. Mind. Blowing. Dessert. Behold: The Apple Bomb, an entire apple enrobed in flaky pastry dough.
- Each package serves 8 and includes 4 Maple Salted Caramel Apple Bombs
- Each Apple Bomb is 12.5 oz. and approximately 4" in diameter
Apple, enriched unbleached unbromated flour, water, vegetable oil [palm, soybean, canola oil], salt, butter, dark brown sugar, 2% milk, maple syrup, graham cracker meal, graham flour, sugar, honey, leavening, Glucose syrup, Vanilla extract, sea salt, ascorbic acid.
Instructions / Storage
- Apple Bombs ship uncooked and frozen, they may thaw in transit
- Apple Bombs can be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week and kept frozen for up to 6 months
- To serve, remove Apple Bombs from their packaging, preheat oven to 420º/convection fan high, place pies on baking sheet in the center of the oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown
- Whole Fruit Pie Co. ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.