Appalachia Cookie Company ships its famous cookies nationwide on Goldbelly! Appalachia Cookie Company makes cookies the way your grandma’s grandma made them. From traditional to unique, their made-to-order cookies are now considered some of the best baked treats from America’s Blue Ridge Mountains. Their Ron Swanson Cookie has taken the most manly things out there and squeezed them into a delicious cookie. Combining bacon, Jack Daniels, and maple syrup, each cookie is made from scratch, with real ingredients. So man up and eat up!
David Holloman founded Appalachia Cookie Company in 2012 during his senior year at Appalachia State University. Since then, he’s gone on to bake some of the best cookies ever — Paula Deen deemed Appalachia Cookie Company’s cookies one of the top ten cookies in the country! Based in Boone, North Carolina, Appalachia Cookie Company makes traditional cookies like chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin as well as blueberry white chocolate oatmeal, Ron Swanson (bacon, Jack Daniels, and maple syrup), and cheesecake cookie varieties.
This package serves 12 people and includes 12 Cookies
- 6 Ron Swanson Bacon + Booze Cookies
- 6 Cookies, your choice
- Each cookie measures approx. 4" in diameter
- Cookies arrive in a white pastry box
Cookie Flavor Options Include:
- Chocolate Chip – Using a generous amount of milk chocolate chips folded into a rich, delicious cookie batter. these ain’t your mama’s chocolate chip cookies.
- Mint Double Chocolate – Andes mint chips and large milk chocolate chunks and fold them into a rich chocolate cookie batter.
- Blueberry White Chocolate Oatmeal – Rich delicious blueberries and sweet white chocolate chips folded into delicious oatmeal-based cookie dough. Featured in Cooking with Paula Deen magazine!
- Snickerdoodle – A delicious blend of sugar and cinnamon in a sweet cookie batter topped with cinnamon and sugar. Light, fluffy, and intensely satisfying.
- Oatmeal Raisin – A soft and chewy blend of oats and raisins makes this classic cookie a delicious favorite.
- Sugar Cookie – The perfect balance of vanilla and sugar makes these sugar cookies simple but delicious.
- Molasses – This North Dakotan classic also known as the “Ceiairra cookie” will keep you coming back for more. A perfect amount of molasses and a secret blend of spices makes you feel like grandma herself just baked you a warm batch of cookies.
- Honey Peanut Butter – Thick raw honey blended with creamy peanut butter and baked to perfection. The sweet taste of honey gives the classic peanut butter cookie an amazing and tasty twist.
- Cheesecake Cookie – A rich cream cheese-based dough rolled in sugar and graham cracker crumbs.
- S’Mores – An amazing mix of graham crackers, rich milk chocolate, and gooey marshmallows baked to perfection.
- White Chocolate Macadamia – They’ve taken rich white chocolate chips and mixed them up with big chunks of macadamia nuts.
- Yosef – This baby has a little bit of everything. It’s chocked full of coconut, chocolate chips, oats, pecans, apple, and cinnamon.
- Ron Swanson – Made with things that men need. Bacon. Jack Daniels. Maple syrup. Sure, we’ll throw in some dark chocolate chips.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter – This rich chocolate batter gets a ton of peanut butter folded in, then we dump in the Porter to give the dough just the right consistency. But we’re not done yet, we throw in a ton of chocolate chips and peanut butter chips to make this one of our best cookies yet!
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place cookies at room temperature or in the freezer.
- Cookies last up to 10 days at room temperature or up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Appalachia Cookie Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.