Appalachia Cookie Company makes cookies the way your grandma’s grandma made them. From traditional to unique, their made-to-order cookies are now considered some of the best baked treats from America’s Blue Ridge Mountains. Appalachia Cookie Company makes this classic cookie a delicious favorite with a soft and chewy blend of oats and raisins.
- Each package includes 1 dozen cookies, 6 Oatmeal Raisin Cookies + 6 additional flavors of your choice!
- Each cookie is approximately 4" in diameter
- Cookies arrive in a white pastry box
Choose from flavors
- Chocolate Chip – Using a generous amount of milk chocolate chips folded into a rich, delicious cookie batter. these ain’t your mama’s chocolate chip cookies
- Mint Double Chocolate – Andes mint chips and large milk chocolate chunks and fold them into a rich chocolate cookie batter.
- Blueberry White Chocolate Oatmeal – Rich delicious blueberries and sweet white chocolate chips folded into a delicious oatmeal based cookie dough. Featured in Cooking with Paula Deen magazine!
- Snickerdoodle – A delicious blend of sugar and cinnamon in a sweet cookie batter topped with cinnamon and sugar. Light, fluffy and intensely satisfying.
- Oatmeal Raisin – A soft and chewy blend of oats and raisins make this classic cookie a delicious favorite.
- Sugar Cookie – The perfect balance of vanilla and sugar make these sugar cookies simple but delicious.
- Molasses – This North Dakotan classic also known as the “Ceiairra cookie” will keep you coming back for more. A perfect amount of molasses and a secret blend of spices makes you feel like grandma herself just baked you a warm batch of cookies.
- Honey Peanut Butter – Thick raw honey blended with creamy peanut butter and baked to perfection. The sweet taste of honey gives the classic peanut butter cookie an amazing and tasty twist.
- Cheesecake Cookie – A rich cream cheese based dough rolled in sugar and graham cracker crumbs.
- S’Mores – An amazing mix of graham crackers, rich milk chocolate and gooey marshmallows baked to perfection.
- White Chocolate Macadamia – They’ve taken rich white chocolate chips and mixed them up with big chunks of macadamia nuts.
- Yosef – This baby has a little bit of everything. It’s chocked full of coconut, chocolate chips, oats, pecans, apple and cinnamon.
- Ron Swanson – Made with things that men need. Bacon. Jack Daniels. Maple syrup. Sure, we’ll throw in some dark chocolate chips.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter – This rich chocolate batter gets a ton of peanut butter folded in, then we dump in the Porter to give the dough just the right consistency. But we’re not done yet, we throw in a ton of chocolate chips and peanut butter chips to make this one of our best cookies yet!
Instructions / Storage
Each cookie is individually packaged and labeled to preserve freshness. They can also be frozen for up to three months.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Appalachia Cookie Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.