Appalachia Cookie Company makes cookies the way your grandma’s grandma made them. From traditional to unique, their made-to-order cookies are now considered some of the best-baked treats from America’s Blue Ridge Mountains. Choose your favorite two dozen cookies from all of their delicious flavors.
Appalachia Cookie Company founder David Holloman makes cookies the way your grandma’s grandma made them. Since launching his Boone, North Carolina, cookie company in 2012 during his senior year at Appalachia State University, he’s gone on to create what Paula Deen deemed one of the top ten cookies in the country. His blueberry white chocolate oatmeal cookie wowed Paula, but it was his Ron Swanson (bacon, Jack Daniels and maple syrup), and cheesecake cookie varieties that won us over after the first bite. Appalachia Cookie Company’s cookies are each made by hand with only the finest ingredients. It’s easy to see why the Appalachia Cookie Co has made fans from coast to coast.
- Each package includes 2 dozen cookies.
- Each cookie is approximately 4" in diameter
- Cookies arrive in a white pastry box
Choose from flavors:
- Chocolate Chip – Using a generous amount of milk chocolate chips folded into a rich, delicious cookie batter. these ain’t your mama’s chocolate chip cookies
- Blueberry White Chocolate Oatmeal – Rich delicious blueberries and sweet white chocolate chips folded into a delicious oatmeal based cookie dough. Featured in Cooking with Paula Deen magazine!
- Snickerdoodle – A delicious blend of sugar and cinnamon in a sweet cookie batter topped with cinnamon and sugar. Light, fluffy and intensely satisfying.
- Oatmeal Raisin – A soft and chewy blend of oats and raisins make this classic cookie a delicious favorite.
- Sugar Cookie – The perfect balance of vanilla and sugar make these sugar cookies simple but delicious.
- Honey Peanut Butter – Thick raw honey blended with creamy peanut butter and baked to perfection. The sweet taste of honey gives the classic peanut butter cookie an amazing and tasty twist.
- Cheesecake Cookie – A rich cream cheese based dough rolled in sugar and graham cracker crumbs.
- S’Mores – An amazing mix of graham crackers, rich milk chocolate and gooey marshmallows baked to perfection.
- White Chocolate Macadamia – They’ve taken rich white chocolate chips and mixed them up with big chunks of macadamia nuts.
- Appalachian Gold – This baby has a little bit of everything. It’s chocked full of coconut, chocolate chips, oats, pecans, apple and cinnamon.
- Ron Swanson – Made with things that men need. Bacon. Jack Daniels. Maple syrup. Sure, we’ll throw in some dark chocolate chips.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter – This rich chocolate batter gets a ton of peanut butter folded in, then we dump in the Porter to give the dough just the right consistency. But we’re not done yet, we throw in a ton of chocolate chips and peanut butter chips to make this one of our best cookies yet!
Instructions / Storage
- Each cookie is individually packaged and labeled to preserve freshness.
- They can also be frozen for up to three months.
- Appalachia Cookie Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.