Blueberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Appalachia Cookie Company makes cookies the way your grandma’s grandma made them. From traditional to unique, their made-to-order cookies are now considered some of the best baked treats from America’s Blue Ridge Mountains. Featured in Paula Deen Magazine, each batch of Blueberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies is made with rich delicious blueberries and sweet white chocolate chips folded into a delicious oatmeal based cookie dough.
- Each package includes 1 dozen cookies, 6 6 Blueberry White Chocolate Oatmeal cookies + 6 additional flavors of your choice!
- Each cookie is approximately 4" in diameter
- Cookies arrive in a white pastry box
Choose from flavors
- Chocolate Chip – Using a generous amount of milk chocolate chips folded into a rich, delicious cookie batter. these ain’t your mama’s chocolate chip cookies
- Mint Double Chocolate – Andes mint chips and large milk chocolate chunks and fold them into a rich chocolate cookie batter.
- Blueberry White Chocolate Oatmeal – Rich delicious blueberries and sweet white chocolate chips folded into a delicious oatmeal based cookie dough. Featured in Cooking with Paula Deen magazine!
- Snickerdoodle – A delicious blend of sugar and cinnamon in a sweet cookie batter topped with cinnamon and sugar. Light, fluffy and intensely satisfying.
- Oatmeal Raisin – A soft and chewy blend of oats and raisins make this classic cookie a delicious favorite.
- Sugar Cookie – The perfect balance of vanilla and sugar make these sugar cookies simple but delicious.
- Molasses – This North Dakotan classic also known as the “Ceiairra cookie” will keep you coming back for more. A perfect amount of molasses and a secret blend of spices makes you feel like grandma herself just baked you a warm batch of cookies.
- Honey Peanut Butter – Thick raw honey blended with creamy peanut butter and baked to perfection. The sweet taste of honey gives the classic peanut butter cookie an amazing and tasty twist.
- Cheesecake Cookie – A rich cream cheese based dough rolled in sugar and graham cracker crumbs.
- S’Mores – An amazing mix of graham crackers, rich milk chocolate and gooey marshmallows baked to perfection.
- White Chocolate Macadamia – They’ve taken rich white chocolate chips and mixed them up with big chunks of macadamia nuts.
- Yosef – This baby has a little bit of everything. It’s chocked full of coconut, chocolate chips, oats, pecans, apple and cinnamon.
- Ron Swanson – Made with things that men need. Bacon. Jack Daniels. Maple syrup. Sure, we’ll throw in some dark chocolate chips.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter – This rich chocolate batter gets a ton of peanut butter folded in, then we dump in the Porter to give the dough just the right consistency. But we’re not done yet, we throw in a ton of chocolate chips and peanut butter chips to make this one of our best cookies yet!
Instructions / Storage
Each cookie is individually packaged and labeled to preserve freshness. They can also be frozen for up to three months.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Appalachia Cookie Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.