Kimchi is a fermented spicy cabbage, famously known as a healthy food that boosts immune system! Our Kimchi is in-house made with natural ingredients! Kimchi has tangy, salty, spicy, it is full of flavors. Because it is naturally fermented, it’s a probiotic powerhouse, and it’s rich in vitamins and minerals.
Antoya was founded in New York City in 2018, and since opening its doors in the heart of Koreatown, it’s become one of NYC’s top destinations for Korean BBQ and a Michelin Bib Gourmand winner. Ever thought you’d be able to recreate a full Korean BBQ feast from the comfort of your own home? Well now you can! Antoya’s recipes have been passed down through generations, and the restaurant’s meats are diamond-cut to allow better absorption of their delicious marinades.
Packaging may vary
This package includes your choice of 8 packs of Kimchi (14 lbs. Total)
- Each pack of Kimchi weighs approx 1.75 lbs.
Kimchi Options Include:
- Spicy Cabbage Kimchi
- Spicy Cubed Radish Kimchi
- Spicy Young Radish Kimchi – Seasonal
- Spicy Mustard Leaf Kimchi
- White Cabbage Kimchi
Pepper Powder, Fish Sauce, Salted Shrimp, Sugar, Garlic, Ginger, Apple, Onion, Carrot, Pear, Scallion, Salt, Cabbage, Radish, Young Radish, Mustard Leaf.
Instructions / Storage
- Kimchi ships with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- DO NOT handle dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place Kimchi in the refrigerator
- Kimchi cannot be frozen
- Kimchi lasts up to 3 months in the refrigerator
- Kimchi is fermented and will last a very long time, flavors will change over time
- Antoya ships Monday-Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.