This Macaroni Meal Kit includes a bundle of imported spaghetti, nine all-beef meatballs in a 32-ounce jar of Anton’s signature “Sunday Sauce” (with extra sauce on the side for those who like it extra saucy!), freshly grated house cheese blend, and easy to follow reheating instructions.
Anton’s is a nostalgic New York café and wine bar in the heart of the West Village. The vision of James Beard-Nominated Chef Nick Anderer and General Manager/Beverage Director Natalie Johnson, Anton’s thoughtfully reimagines NYC’s rich culinary history through comforting, eclectic American cuisine with deep European influences. The restaurant’s name pays tribute to Anderer’s great, great grandfather, whose emigration to New York City in the late 1800s paved the way for a line of butchers, bakers, and restaurateurs.
This package serves 4 people and includes everything you need to make Bucatini Baczynsky:
- 1 jar Sunday Sauce with 9 Grassfed Beef Meatballs (32 oz.)
- 1 jar Sunday Sauce (16 oz.)
- 1 jar Anton’s Grated Cheese Blend (8 oz.)
- Spaghetti (12 oz.)
- Choose to add on more!
Tomato, Onion, Beef, Black Pepper, Parsley, Egg, Milk, Cheese, Flour, Garlic, Egg, Bread, Oregano, Chili Flake, Black Pepper
Instructions / Storage
- This kit ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place jars in the fridge
- Leave pasta at room temp
- Jars may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week
- Freezing not recommended
- Bring a large pot (minimum 4 qts) of salted water to a rapid boil
- Separately, bring the 32 oz jar of Sunday Sauce and meatballs to a simmer over medium heat in a large saucepan with a lid(Add more Sunday Sauceif you like it extra saucy)
- Once the sauce begins to bubble, lower the heat to a gentle simmer, cover, and cook for 10 minutes
- Add the pasta to the boiling water for 6 minutes for al dente, stirring occasionally to prevent the noodles from sticking. (Boil for 8 minutes if you prefer softer noodles.)
- Strain the pasta and add to the simmering sauce in the pan, gently
massaging the noodles into the sauce with a pair of tongs or a wooden
- Be careful not to break the meatballs!
- Cook covered for one more minute in the sauce
- Remove the lid, add a healthy sprinkle of cheese, stir gently to incorporate, and transfer to a large platter
- Top with another very healthy sprinkle of cheese. ENJOY!
- Anton’s ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.