A delicious, heart-warming bone broth made with 100% Heritage-breed chickens from Snowdance Farms in upstate New York. Finish it with a shot of aged Amontillado Sherry (included in package) to help warm your soul a bit more!
Anton’s is a nostalgic New York café and wine bar in the heart of the West Village. The vision of James Beard-Nominated Chef Nick Anderer and General Manager/Beverage Director Natalie Johnson, Anton’s thoughtfully reimagines NYC’s rich culinary history through comforting, eclectic American cuisine with deep European influences. The restaurant’s name pays tribute to Anderer’s great, great grandfather, whose emigration to New York City in the late 1800s paved the way for a line of butchers, bakers, and restaurateurs.
This package serves 3-4 people and includes:
- 1 jar of Heritage Kitchen Bone Broth (32 oz.)
- Amontillado Sherry (4 oz.)
- Choose to add on more!
Chicken, Onion, Carrot, Celery, Lemon, Parsley, Wine, Black Peppercorns, Clove
Instructions / Storage
- This kit ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place jars in the fridge or freezer
- Jars may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 2 months
- Heat on the stovetop or in the microwave until reaches desired temperature
- Add sherry to your taste at the table – Don’t cook it!
- Anton’s ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.