Classic meatballs packed in a jar of Anton’s slow-cooked Sunday Sauce. Serve on their own, over noodles, or in a sub!
Anton’s is a nostalgic New York café and wine bar in the heart of the West Village. The vision of James Beard-Nominated Chef Nick Anderer and General Manager/Beverage Director Natalie Johnson, Anton’s thoughtfully reimagines NYC’s rich culinary history through comforting, eclectic American cuisine with deep European influences. The restaurant’s name pays tribute to Anderer’s great, great grandfather, whose emigration to New York City in the late 1800s paved the way for a line of butchers, bakers, and restaurateurs.
This package serves 6 people and includes
- 2 jars Sunday Sauce with 9 Grass-Fed Beef Meatballs (each 32 oz., 18 Meatballs Total)
- Choose to add on more!
Beef, Onion, Garlic, Egg, Cheese, Bread, Milk, Parsley, Oregano, Chili Flake, Black Pepper
Instructions / Storage
- This kit ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place jars in the fridge
- Jars may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week
- Freezing not recommended
- Heat on stovetop or in the microwave until reaches desired temperature
- Anton’s ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.