This Macaroni Meal Kit includes Massimo Mancini bucatini pasta, pepper-glazed red onions, freshly grated Grana Padano and pecorino Romano cheese, and chunks of rendered bacon lardons from Baczynsky Meat Market, a renowned East Village butcher shop. Easy-to-follow reheating instructions are included!
Anton’s is a nostalgic New York café and wine bar in the heart of the West Village. The vision of James Beard-Nominated Chef Nick Anderer and General Manager/Beverage Director Natalie Johnson, Anton’s thoughtfully reimagines NYC’s rich culinary history through comforting, eclectic American cuisine with deep European influences. The restaurant’s name pays tribute to Anderer’s great, great grandfather, whose emigration to New York City in the late 1800s paved the way for a line of butchers, bakers, and restaurateurs.
This package serves 8 people and includes everything you need to make Bucatini Baczynsky:
- 2 jars Spicy Tomato Sauce (each 16 oz.)
- 2 jars Baczynsky Bacon Lardons (each 8 oz.)
- 2 jars Pepper-glazed Red Onions (each 8 oz.)
- 2 jars Anton’s Grated Cheese Blend (each 8 oz.)
- Bucatini (24 oz.)
- Choose to add on more!
Tomato, Onion, Pork, Black Pepper, Red Chili Flakes, Cheese, Wheat Flour
Instructions / Storage
- This kit ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place jars in the fridge
- Leave pasta at room temp
- Jars may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week
- Freezing not recommended
- Bring a large pot (minimum 4 qts) of salted water to a rapid boil.
- Separately, break up the bacon pieces with a wooden spoon or spatula ina large saucepan over medium heat
- Allow the renderings to fully melt around the bacon (roughly 2 minutes)
- Once the renderings have melted and the bacon lardons begin to sizzle,
add the peppered onions and sautée for 1 minute
- Add the spicy tomato sauce, bring to a simmer, and lower the heat to cook very gently
- Once the sauce is very lightly simmering, add the bucatini to the boiling
water and cook for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent the noodles
from sticking. (Boil for 10 minutes if you prefer softer noodles.)
- Strain the pasta
- Add the pasta to the saucepan, gently massaging the noodles into the sauce with tongs or a wooden spoon
- Simmer for one more minute and stir in a healthy sprinkle of cheese
- Transfer to a large platter or individual plates, top with another very healthy sprinkle of cheese
- Dig in while it’s HOT!
- Anton’s ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.