Caramel Bread Pudding - 2 Pack
This might just be the best bread pudding you’ll ever have! It’s sticky, sweet, and coal fired, and finished off with caramel sauce spiked with Tuaca, a vanilla-citrus liqueur.
Antique Bar & Bakery opened in 2016 in charming Hoboken, New Jersey, in a century-old building that was the longtime home of the legendary Antique Bakery. The centerpiece of the homey & inviting restaurant is a 30-ton coal-powered oven built of porcelain brick; it’s actually the world’s largest restaurant coal oven! Filmmaker Joseph Castelo and nightlife impresario Rocco Ancarola preserved the historic oven and have kept the fire burning, and they’re putting it to good use with a wide selection of Italian-inspired favorites along with the historic bakery’s iconic breadsticks (known as “Hoboken Sticks") and stuffed breads.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes:
- 2 pans Bread Pudding (each 2 lbs.)
- Tuaca Caramel Sauce (8 oz.)
- Each Bread Pudding pan measures 8″ × 1.5″
Eggs, Milk, Heavy Cream, White Sugar, Cinnamon, Salt, Tuaca (alcohol), Orange Zest
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Bread pudding may be stored in the freezer until ready to enjoy
- Once thawed, bread pudding should be heated and consumed within 2 days.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Put in oven until hot in center and top is well toasted (approx. 20 min)
- Remove from the aluminum tray and put on a serving plate
- Pour Tuaca caramel sauce over the pudding
- Dust with powdered sugar
- Antique Bar & Bakery ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.