This is the real deal. Enjoy four SAn Gennaro DOP pizzas.
Since Giovanni Di Palma first threw open the doors to Antico Pizza Napoletana in 2009, crowds have flocked to Atlanta, Georgia, restaurant for perfect Neapolitan pies. Antico Pizza Napoletana turns out the real deal: the classic Margherita is topped with San Marzano tomato sauce, buffalo mozzarella, basil, and garlic; and its crust gets cooked to puffy, blistered perfection in a wood-burning Acunto oven imported from Italy. Even in Naples, you’d be hard-pressed to find a better pizza.
Ships FREE to Georgia
This package serves 12 people and includes 4 San Gennaro DOP Pizzas (14" each)
What Does DOP Mean? DOP is short for Denominazione di Origine Protetta (literally “Protected Designation of Origin”). This certification ensures that products are grown and/or produced and packaged in a designated region of Italy, by local farmers and artisans, using traditional methods. All ingredients used in these pizzas are DOP, imported straight from Italy.
*San Marzano Tomato, Basil, Bufala, Garlic, flour, salt, EVOO, water, salsiccia, sweet peppers
Instructions / Storage
- Pizza ships frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may evaporate in transit
- Upon Arrival Place pizza in the refrigerator or freezer
- Pizzas may be kept refrigerated for up to 4 days or frozen for 2 weeks
- Preheat oven to 425
- Bake pizzas for 6-7 min
- Then broil for 1 min
- Antico Pizza Napoletana ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.