Antico Noè ships its legendary panini nationwide on Goldbelly! These panini are authentic down to the last breadcrumb. Italian cooking is known for using superb produce and spectacular cheese. Antico Noè’s Vegetarian Panini Pack features two different panini, each stuffed with vegetables and mozzarella.
With roots in Florence Italy, Antico Noe is regarded as “the best panini place in New York City,” confirmed by USA Today. The team locally sources all of their ingredients, just like their Italian counterparts do in Florence, who built a cult-like following out of a tiny storefront in an arcaded alley off the Piazza San Pier Maggiore serving delicious and authentic Italian panini since 1945. Entrepreneurs Michael Grant and Vinny Dautaj opened the beloved New York offshoot in 2016 by replicating the Florentine legend down to its last breadcrumb.
- The Vegetarian Panini 4-Pack serves 4 people
- Includes 2 of each vegetarian panini
- #10 Caprese – Tomatoes, basil, fresh mozzarella, EVOO, & balsamic glaze
- #13 Marinated eggplant, roasted onions, artichokes, marinated sun-dried tomatoes, & Antico Noè’s famous pesto sauce
Instructions / Storage
- To store, remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge, panini can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days
- To serve, remove from packaging and place on baking sheet, preheat oven to 350, reheat for 6-10 minutes, time varies based on starting temp of product and ovens
- Antico Noè ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.