Regarded as “The Best Panini Place in New York City.” Antico Noe has its beginnings in Florence, Italy. The New York team locally sources all of their ingredients, just like their Italian counterparts do in Florence. These panini are authentic down to the last breadcrumb.
The history of Prosciutto goes as far back as the pre-Roman times, and the cured ham has come to be one of the world’s favorite and best-known Italian foods. If you’re one of the many who cannot seem to get enough it, you’re in luck! Antico Noè’s Prosciutto Panini Pack features four different panini, each loaded with prosciutto.
- The Prosciutto Panini – 4 Pack serves 4 people
- Includes 1 of each prosciutto panini
- #12 Prosciutto crudo, arugula, robiola cheese, & truffle oil
- #15 Prosciutto crudo, sautéed mushrooms, fresh mozzarella, & Antico Noè’s famous rosé sauce
- #21 Prosciutto crudo, tomatoes, basil, fresh mozzarella, EVOO, balsamic glaze, & Antico Noè’s famous pesto sauce
- #24 Prosciutto crudo, arugula, brie, Antico Noè’s famous walnut sauce
Instructions / Storage
- To store, remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge, panini can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days
- To serve, remove from packaging and place on baking sheet, preheat oven to 350, reheat for 6-10 minutes, time varies based on starting temp of product and ovens
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Antico Noè ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.