Choose Your Own Panini - 8 Pack
Regarded as “The Best Panini Place in New York City.” Antico Noe has its beginnings in Florence, Italy. The New York team locally sources all of their ingredients, just like their Italian counterparts do in Florence. These panini are authentic down to the last breadcrumb.
Antico Noè’s menu encompasses the best of what Italian produce has to offer. Pick and choose your own panini to create your own Italian culinary adventure.
- The 8-Pack serves 8 people
- Choose 4 panini, receive 2 of each
Panini Options Available
- #2 Roasted turkey, tomatoes, romaine lettuce, fresh mozzarella, & dijon mayo sauce
- #4 Antico Noè’s famous stuffed chicken with prosciutto cotto & mortadella, sautéed mushrooms, fresh mozzarella, & Antico Noè’s famous rosé sauce
- #9 Roasted turkey, roasted onions, brie, & Antico Noè’s famous spicy sauce
- #10 Caprese – Tomatoes, basil, fresh mozzarella, EVOO, & balsamic glaze
- #12 Prosciutto crudo, arugula, robiola cheese, & truffle oil
- #13 Marinated eggplant, roasted onions, artichokes, marinated sun-dried tomatoes, & Antico Noè’s famous pesto sauce
- #15 Prosciutto crudo, sautéed mushrooms, fresh mozzarella, & Antico Noè’s famous rosé sauce
- #21 Prosciutto crudo, tomatoes, basil, fresh mozzarella, EVOO, balsamic glaze, & Antico Noè’s famous pesto sauce
- #23 Spicy Salami, marinated sun-dried tomatoes, brie, & Antico Noè’s famous pesto sauce
- #24 Prosciutto crudo, arugula, brie, Antico Noè’s famous walnut sauce
Instructions / Storage
- To store, remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge, panini can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days
- To serve, remove from packaging and place on baking sheet, preheat oven to 350, reheat for 6-10 minutes, time varies based on starting temp of product and ovens
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Antico Noè ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.