Antico Noè ships its legendary panini nationwide on Goldbelly! These panini are authentic down to the last breadcrumb. Antico Noè’s menu encompasses the best of what Italian produce has to offer. Pick and choose your own panini to create your own Italian culinary adventure.
Declared “the best panini place in New York City” by USA Today, Antico Noe has its beginnings in Florence, Italy. The team locally sources all of their ingredients, just like their Italian counterparts do in Florence, who built a cult-like following out of a tiny storefront in an arcaded alley off the Piazza San Pier Maggiore serving delicious and authentic Italian panini since 1945. Michael Grant and Vinny Dautaj opened the New York offshoot in 2016 by replicating the Florentine legend down to its last breadcrumb.
- The 12-Pack serves 12 people
- Choose 6 panini, recieve 2 of each
Panini Options Available
- #2 Roasted turkey, tomatoes, romaine lettuce, fresh mozzarella, & dijon mayo sauce
- #4 Antico Noè’s famous stuffed chicken with prosciutto cotto & mortadella, sautéed mushrooms, fresh mozzarella, & Antico Noè’s famous rosé sauce
- #9 Roasted turkey, roasted onions, brie, & Antico Noè’s famous spicy sauce
- #10 Caprese – Tomatoes, basil, fresh mozzarella, EVOO, & balsamic glaze
- #12 Prosciutto crudo, arugula, robiola cheese, & truffle oil
- #13 Marinated eggplant, roasted onions, artichokes, marinated sun-dried tomatoes, & Antico Noè’s famous pesto sauce
- #15 Prosciutto crudo, sautéed mushrooms, fresh mozzarella, & Antico Noè’s famous rosé sauce
- #21 Prosciutto crudo, tomatoes, basil, fresh mozzarella, EVOO, balsamic glaze, & Antico Noè’s famous pesto sauce
- #23 Spicy Salami, marinated sun-dried tomatoes, brie, & Antico Noè’s famous pesto sauce
- #24 Prosciutto crudo, arugula, brie, Antico Noè’s famous walnut sauce
Instructions / Storage
- To store, remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge, panini can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days
- To serve, remove from packaging and place on baking sheet, preheat oven to 350, reheat for 6-10 minutes, time varies based on starting temp of product and ovens
- Antico Noè ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.