#21 - Prosciutto, Mozzarella, Tomato, Pesto Panini - 4 Pack
Regarded as “The Best Panini Place in New York City.” Antico Noe has its beginnings in Florence, Italy. The New York team locally sources all of their ingredients, just like their Italian counterparts do in Florence. These panini are authentic down to the last breadcrumb.
The #21 panini is the culmination of the best that Italy has to offer; prosciutto crudo, tomatoes, basil, fresh mozzarella, extra virgin olive oil, balsamic glaze, and Antico Noè’s famous pesto sauce.
- This pack serves 4 people and includes 4 panini
- #21 Prosciutto crudo, tomatoes, basil, fresh mozzarella, EVOO, balsamic glaze, & Antico Noè’s famous pesto sauce
Instructions / Storage
- To store, remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge, panini can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days
- To serve, remove from packaging and place on baking sheet, preheat oven to 350, reheat for 6-10 minutes, time varies based on starting temp of product and ovens
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Antico Noè ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.