Lamb Bacon is lean with a hearty texture, rich flavor and savory crunch. The team at Animal combine lean Lamb shoulder with a small percentage of traditional pork to help balance the fat ratio. This gives Lamb Bacon the wonderful sizzling qualities of pork bacon while remaining 45% lower in fat. It’s surely a healthier option, but most importantly it’s incredibly delicious!
Out in Portland, Animal Inc. has set out to reimagine bacon with unique proteins like lamb and buffalo. Chopped and formed without any added hormones, nitrates or artificial flavors, Animal’s Lamb and Buffalo bacon is not only amazingly flavorful and delicious, but also a healthier option from regular bacon. They’re also committed to sourcing and processing everything sustainably and responsibly, partnering with Heifer International to eradicate poverty and hunger.
- Choose between 2 or 3 lbs of Lamb Bacon
- Bacon arrives sliced in sealed, branded packages (1/2 pound per package)
Lamb shoulder, pork, water, sea salt, brown sugar, LESS THAN 2% of: vinegar, celery powder, dextrose, natural smoke flavor. No antibiotics or growth hormones.
Processed in a Nut-free, Egg-free, Dairy-free and Gluten free facility.
Instructions / Storage
- Bacon is frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place bacon in the refrigerator, or in the freezer to serve later
- Bacon can be stored in the fridge for up to 6 weeks or in the freezer for 6 months
- To serve, following the cooking instructions below
- Remove bacon from packaging and place slices on a baking sheet
- Heat bacon in a 450F preheated oven for 5-7 minutes
- You can also cook bacon in a regular pan or on a grill
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Animal Inc. ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.