Angelina’s of Maryland ships its legendary crab cakes and Boardwalk Fries nationwide on Goldbelly! Like a mini vacation delivered, this meal for four tastes like a trip to the shore all year long! Enjoy four award-winning original Angelina’s crab cakes, a boat full of golden Boardwalk Fries, and a container of creamy, delicious “Bayoli” dipping sauce infused with Maryland’s favorite Old Bay seasoning. Angelina’s classic crab cake recipe, perfected in the 1960s at Angelina’s Restaurant in Baltimore, Maryland, is a Chesapeake Bay delicacy hand crafted using 100% domestic jumbo-lump blue crab meat—no imported crab meat— and premium ingredients at every turn, including handmade white bread crumbs and fresh parsley. Subtle spices bring forth the natural qualities of the most flavorful and sought-after crab meat available. Simply put, these are the finest quality crab cakes money can buy.
Angelina’s of Maryland crab cakes have been renowned in Baltimore and beyond for decades. Established in a row home in 1952 as a small Italian grocery, then a restaurant, and now prepared on the Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake Bay, Angelina’s of Maryland creates Baltimore’s Best Maryland crab cake with heaps of jumbo lump Atlantic blue crab.
We continue to focus as much as possible on local sources, but recent changes in supply make it necessary at times to source crab further from home. Therefore our mix of fresh Atlantic Blue Crab may currently include varied sources from the Americas.
This package serves 2 people and includes
- 4 Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes (each 4 oz.)
- French Fries (12 oz.)
- Bayoli Sauce (3 oz.)
- 1 French Fry “Boat”
Crab Cake – Blue crab, Bread crumbs [Enriched flour (Wheat flour, Malted barley flour, Niacin, Reduced iron, Thiamin mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic acid), Water, High fructose corn syrup], Whole egg (Egg, Citric acid, Water), Mayonnaise [Soybean oil, Corn syrup, Water, Egg yolks, Distilled and cider vinegar, Salt, Spice, Calcium disodium EDTA (added to protect flavor)]. Contains 2% or less of the following: Spice, Baking powder (Cornstarch, Sodium bicarbonate, Sodium aluminum sulfate, Monocalcium phosphate), Monosodium glutamate, Yeast, Calcium propionate (a preservative), Guar gum, Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Calcium sulfate, DATEM, Enzymes, Ammonium sulfate, Ascorbic acid (dough conditioner).
Instructions / Storage
- Angelina’s ships frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Contents may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 3 days
- If frozen, remove plastic and thaw in refrigerator or microwave on paper towel prior to cooking as described.
- Over medium heat, sauté crab cakes in a small amount of butter or oil (about 1T).
- Heat each side until nicely browned. You may gently flatten crab cakes for even heating and browning.
- Add lemon juice or white wine to taste and cover skillet and simmer for 5-8 minutes until centers reach 165°F.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place crab cakes on baking pan and top with butter, lemon juice and/or white wine to taste.
- Bake to an internal temperature of 165°F (approx. 25-30 minutes for 4 ounce crab cakes).
For crispier crab cakes, finish by broiling to desired color.
- Place crab cakes on a microwave-safe plate and top with 2 teaspoons of lemon or white wine and a teaspoon of butter or margarine.
- Cover and heat on High (4-5 minutes for one or two 8-ounce crab cakes, 3-4 minutes for one or two 4-ounce crab cakes, 2-3 minutes for one or two 1.5-ounce crab cakes).
Longer cooking times are necessary for preparing more than two crab cakes at a time.
- Cook until centers reach 165°F. Cooking times are approximate as microwave wattages vary.
Standard Oven/toaster Oven
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spread frozen fries in a single layer on a dark, nonstick baking sheet or shallow baking pan and spray with a light coating of cooking oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Flip fries over and bake an additional 8 –10 minutes until reaching a light, golden color.
- Fill deep-sided pan with ½ inch of cooking oil and preheat to 350°F.
- Carefully add frozen fries to form a single layer.
- Fry for 7-10 minutes, turning frequently.
- Drain and spread on absorbent paper.
Deep Fry (preferred method)
- Preheat cooking oil to 350°F.
- Fill basket half full with frozen fries.
- Deep Fry for 3-3 1/2 minutes.
- Drain and spread on absorbent paper.
- Angelina’s of Maryland ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.