One half bushel of Maryland blue crabs, pulled straight from the Choptank River and steamed with Chesapeake Bay seasonings to spicy, red perfection! Packed on ice and ready to eat or re-heat. If you prefer to receive your crabs unseasoned, please select “none” in the seasoning option above.
Since 1952, Angelina’s of Maryland has been making its famous Maryland blue crab cakes. First in a row house, then via an Italian grocery, later a restaurant, and now in a kitchen on the Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake Bay, the same legendary Maryland crab cake are made with heaps of jumbo lump Atlantic blue crab.
- Half Bushel contains approximately 3 dozen crabs
- Serves approximately 4-6 people
- Large males, 5.5-6 inches shell width
- Crabs are seasoned and steamed, then cooled and packed on ice for shipment
- Upon arrival, crabs are ready to eat cold or re-heat as desired
- Angelina’s of Maryland ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.