Angelina’s of Maryland ships its legendary Maryland steamed crabs nationwide on Goldbelly! One bushel of Maryland blue crabs are pulled straight from the Choptank River and steamed with Chesapeake Bay seasonings to spicy, red perfection! These Maryland blue crabs are packed on ice and ready to eat or re-heat. If you prefer to receive your crabs unseasoned, please select “none” in the seasoning option above.
Angelina’s of Maryland crab cakes have been renowned in Baltimore and beyond for decades. Established in a row home in 1952 as a small Italian grocery, then a restaurant, and now prepared on the Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake Bay, Angelina’s of Maryland creates Baltimore’s Best Maryland crab cake with heaps of jumbo lump Atlantic blue crab.
- Full Bushel contains approximately 6 dozen crabs
- Serves approximately 8-10 people
- Large males, 5.5-6 inches shell width
- Crabs are seasoned and steamed, then cooled and packed on ice for shipment
- Upon arrival, crabs are ready to eat cold or re-heat as desired
- Angelina’s of Maryland ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.