Angelina’s of Maryland ships its legendary cream of crab soup nationwide on Goldbelly! Rich and delicious, this creamy crab concoction is a homemade specialty. Subtle, savory spices and chunks of real blue crab meat are blended with heavy cream to bring you the softer side of crab soup. Try some today!
Angelina’s of Maryland crab cakes have been renowned in Baltimore and beyond for decades. Established in a row home in 1952 as a small Italian grocery, then a restaurant, and now prepared on the Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake Bay, Angelina’s of Maryland creates Baltimore’s Best Maryland crab cake with heaps of jumbo lump Atlantic blue crab.
This package includes 1 Cream of Crab Soup
- Cream of Crab Soup weighs 16 oz.
- Minimum purchase of 3 per order
Instructions / Storage
- Angelina’s soup made fresh and ships frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Contents may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 3 days
- Place unopened pouch into pot of water.
- Bring water to a boil, keep uncovered.
- Boil for 20 minutes.
- Cut pouch & serve.
- Do not store in pouch after cooking.
- Angelina’s of Maryland ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.