Angelina’s of Maryland ships its legendary clam chowder nationwide on Goldbelly! New to Angelina’s, this recipe is a blend of tender sweet surf clams, fresh cream, and chunky potatoes. A classic New England clam chowder favorite that is just so satisfying on a chilly day!
Since 1952, Angelina’s of Maryland has been making its famous Maryland blue crab cakes. First in a row house, then via an Italian grocery, later a restaurant, and now in a kitchen on the Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake Bay, the same legendary Maryland crab cake are made with heaps of jumbo lump Atlantic blue crab.
- 16 oz. portion comes conveniently frozen in boil-able pouches
- Minimum purchase of 3 per order
Instructions / Storage
- Angelina’s ships frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Contents may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 3 days
Cooking Instructions (from frozen): Place unopened pouch into pot of water. Bring water to a boil, keep uncovered. Boil for 20 minutes. Cut pouch & serve. Do not store in pouch.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Angelina’s of Maryland ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.