These croissants strike the perfect balance between fluffy and flaky, and are made with only whole, simple ingredients. They’re par-baked so they’re always super-fresh out of your oven!
Baker Antonio Park hails from Palermo, Sicily, and at his Angelina Bakery, which opened in New York’s Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood in 2019, he’s bringing his old family recipes to the masses. Named after his daughter, Angelina Bakery has an open kitchen where guests can watch bomboloni being filled with custard and Nutella, croissants baking to golden-brown perfection, and fresh fluffy focaccia being turned into some of the best pizza you’ll ever try.
This package serves 8 people and includes 8 Plain Croissants
- Each Croissant measures 4″ × 6″
Flour, Eggs, Milk, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Butter, Baking Powder, Orange & Lemon Zest, Vanilla Paste
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with dry ice and ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- DO NOT handle dry ice with bare hands
- Pastries are fully baked and require reheating
- Remove croissants from packaging and place in the freezer upon arrival
- Croissants can be kept in the freezer up to 6 months, at room temperature up to 3 days, or in the fridge for 5 days
- Defrost croissants for 3-4 hours at room temperature or 6-8 hours in the refrigerator
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Bake croissants for 3-6 minutes to fully cook.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!
Microwaving is not recommended.
- Angelina Bakery ships Monday through Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.