Take your pick from Angelina’s craveable focaccias: spicy salami, breakfast (spinach, egg, and cheese), ham and cheese, or Margherita!
Baker Antonio Park hails from Palermo, Sicily, and at his Angelina Bakery, which opened in New York’s Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood in 2019, he’s bringing his old family recipes to the masses. Named after his daughter, Angelina Bakery has an open kitchen where guests can watch bomboloni being filled with custard and Nutella, croissants baking to golden-brown perfection, and fresh fluffy focaccia being turned into some of the best pizza you’ll ever try.
This package serves 8 to 10 people and includes your choice of 3 Foccacias.
- Each Foccacia arrives uncut and measures 6″ × 9″
Foccacia Options Include:
- Spicy Salami
- Breakfast (Egg & Spinach)
- Ham & Cheese
Flour, Eggs, Milk, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Butter, Baking Powder, Meat, Mozarella Cheese, Vegetables, Tomato Sauce
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with dry ice and ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- DO NOT handle dry ice with bare hands
- Foccacias are fully baked and require reheating
- Remove Foccacias from packaging and place in the freezer upon arrival
- Foccacias can be kept in the freezer up to 6 months, at room temperature up to 3 days, or in the fridge for 5 days
- Defrost Focaccia for 4-5 hours at room temperature or 8-10 hours in the refrigerator
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Bake Focaccia for 3-6 minutes
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!
Microwaving is not recommended.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Angelina Bakery ships Monday through Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.