Angel Food Bakery ships its legendary “Dough-Naparts” Croissant Donuts nationwide on Goldbelly Andrew Zimmern helped name these now-famous Dough-Naparts: spectacular croissant donut hybrids that take 3 days to make with hundreds of glorious layers. Each delicious knot is perfectly chewy and flakey, with an irresistible vanilla glaze.
Every time the team at Minneapolis’ Angel Food Bakery pulls a creation out of their ovens, an angel gets its wings. Former “Project Runway” contestant Katy Gerdes founded the bakery in 2012. Angel Food Bakery whips up comically decadent sweets that will make you think you have died and gone to heaven. From a three-layer Jumbo D’oh!nut Cake to Bourbon Caramel Donut Bread Pudding to doughnuts that spell out “Happy Birthday,” you’ll feel like you’re floating in sugary clouds. And donut worry if your mouth is too full to express your appreciation, Angel Food Bakery also makes donuts that spell out everything you’d like to put into words!
This package includes a box of 8 Dough-Naparts
- Each Dough-Napart measures 4"
Dough-Naparts : flour, eggs, sugar, salt, butter, milk, water, yeast, vanilla extract, soy oil
Instructions / Storage
- Dough-Naparts arrive ready to enjoy
- Can be warmed in the microwave for 10 to 15 seconds
- May be kept at room temperature for up to 2 days
- May also be kept frozen for up to 1 month
- Angel Food Bakery & Donut Bar ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.