Angel Food Bakery’s cookie dozen is guaranteed to answer prayers, absolve all sins, and bring eternal happiness to souls who share them. These cookies are freshly baked and are available in a variety of flavors from Coconut Brown Butter to I’m a Monster, stuffed with chocolate candy, butterscotch, and pretzels.
Angel Food Bakery won the Food Network’s Donut Showdown and was declared “without a doubt, the coolest urban bakery in the country.” by Thrillist.
This package includes your choice of 12 freshly baked cookies
- Cookies come packed in two bags of 6
- Each cookie is approximately 3" round and weighs 2 oz.
- Chocolate Chip – 2 types of bittersweet chocolate chips and the perfect bake time makes these a little soft, a little chewy, and just a little perfect
- Chocolate Crinkle – Fudgy, bittersweet chocolate cookies rolled in powdered sugar. Our favorite description we’ve heard is that these taste just like chocolate mini donuts
- I’m a Monster! – M&M’s, butterscotch, pretzels,
- Lemon Thyme Sugar – A twist on a classic sugar cookie with added lemon zest, fresh organic thyme leaves, and a zingy lemon glaze
- Coconut Brown Butter – Otherwise known as caramel-y, nutty-tasting, nectar of the baking gods, browned butter takes these coconut cookies from “yummy” to “ohmygod, what-is-in-these-cookies?!?!?” good
- Vegan Chocolate Sea Salt – These brownie-like cookies are moist, fudgy, chewy, dark chocolate-y, a little sweet, a little salty & hands down one of AFB’s top cookies
- Cookies might contain nuts; please do NOT order if you have nut allergies.
Instructions / Storage
- These freshly baked cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- May be kept at room temperature for up to 3 days
- Can be stored in your freezer for 1 to 2 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Angel Food Bakery ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.