Angel Food Bakery’s “Boozy Fruit & Nut Cake” is back for your favorite time of the year!
This crazy dense, intensely good Fruit Cake is baked with piles of nuts, dried fruit, citrus, spices and all natural ingredients . It’s a labor of love, taking two entire weeks to make as they painstakingly baste it with Grand Marnier & dark rum liquid love…. day after day after day after day until it’s perfectly aged, boozy and ready for your holiday enjoyment.
Don’t even think of comparing this to a drugstore fruitcake with those neon-colored ingredients.
The first batch in 2014 sold out in one day, so make sure to get your order in ASAP!
This package serves 12-14 and includes a 3 lb. Boozy Holiday Fruit & Nut Cake.
Golden Raisins, Currants, Cranberries, Dates, Cherries, Apricots, Lemon Zest, Orange Zest, Candied Ginger, Sugar, Butter, Apple Juice, Ground Cloves, Allspice, Cinnamon, Ginger, Flour, Salt, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Eggs, Pecans, Grand Marnier, Rum
Instructions / Storage
- Boozy Holiday Fruit & Nut Cake ships fresh
- May be kept at room temp in an air-tight container for up to 2 weeks.
- May also be kept frozen for up to 3 months.
- Can be served at room temp or warmed in microwave.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Angel Food Bakery & Donut Bar ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.