This best-of-both-worlds combo pack is a great way to sample their fabulous flavors of Anderson’s signature frozen custard and hand-made ice cream sandwiches. Anderson’s signature frozen custard is made according to Carl and Greta Anderson’s original 1946 recipe, and their handmade ice cream is made in small batches and has earned the highest awards and honors. Package includes an ice cream scooper.
For decades, Anderson’s Frozen Custard has been the place in New York State to savor indescribably rich and creamy frozen custard, handmade ice cream, and Western New York’s regional specialty “beef on weck," thinly sliced roast beef, beef jus, and freshly grated horseradish on a Kimmelweck roll. Founded by Carl and Greta Anderson in The Bronx, New York, in 1946 and relocated to Buffalo in 1947, Anderson’s Frozen Custard is still a family-run diner-style destination that continues to appeal to food lovers, who delight in the savory beef on weck and soft, creamy frozen custard made in small batches with hormone-free products.
This Package Includes:
- Your choice of 3 Pints of Andersons Custard
- 24 Assorted Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches
Flavor Options Include
- Van/Choc Twist Custard
- Chocolate Custard
- Vanilla Custard
- Black Raspberry Custard
- Strawberry Custard
- Lemon Ice
- Chocolate Ice Cream
- Strawberry Ice Cream
- Black Cherry Ice Cream
- Oreo Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Mint Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream
- Watson’s Sponge Candy Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Ice Cream
- Salty Caramel Pecan Pie
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- Vegan Coconut Chocolate Almond
- Vegan Chocolate Raspberry
- Frosty Hot Chocolate (Seasonal)
- Peppermint Stick Fudge (Seasonal)
- Rum and Eggnog (Seasonal)
- Merry Mocha Chocolate Mint (Seasonal)
Please be advised that seasonal flavors ship through December only, any seasonal flavor scheduled for delivery after December will be replaced with another flavor
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
Frozen custard and handmade ice creams from Anderson’s can be kept frozen for up to 3 weeks, but are freshest when consumed within 1 week.
- Anderson’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.