Anderson’s Frozen Custard ships its famous ice cream cakes nationwide on Goldbelly! Anderson’s ice cream cakes taste homemade because they are! Made in small batches in Western New York, Anderson’s ice cream cakes are the perfect finale to your celebration. Anderson’s Chocolate Lovers’ Chocolate Ganache Ice Cream Cake is exactly what your true love wants on Valentine’s Day. This ice cream cake features handmade double rich dark chocolate ice cream with a center layer of rich chocolate fudge and moist chocolate cake pieces enrobed with Anderson’s special chocolate ganache sauce and topped with chocolate hearts—all the flavors you love of chocolate molten lava cake in an ice cream cake.
Founded by Carl and Greta Anderson in The Bronx in 1946 and relocated to Buffalo, New York, in 1947, Anderson’s Frozen Custard has been the place in New York State to savor indescribably rich and creamy frozen custard, handmade ice cream, and Western New York’s regional specialty “beef on weck," thinly sliced roast beef, beef jus, and freshly grated horseradish on a Kimmelweck roll. Still family owned, Anderson’s Frozen Custard is a diner-style destination that continues to appeal to food lovers, who delight in the soft, creamy frozen custard made in small batches with hormone-free products.
Each package serves 8-12 people and includes an 8" Ice Cream Cake
- Cakes measure 8" in diameter and 3.5" in height
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream Cake ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Keep ice cream cake frozen until ready to eat
- Anderson’s ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.