Anderson’s Frozen Custard ships its famous Beef on Weck sandwiches and frozen custard nationwide on Goldbelly! Enjoy Anderson’s famous specialties with this combo pack, including their legendary “beef on weck” sandwiches, signature frozen custard, and award-winning handmade ice cream. You’ll get everything you need to build Anderson’s award-winning sandwich featuring all-natural hormone-free roast beef, Kimmelweck rolls, and au jus—plus their iconic frozen desserts.
Founded by Carl and Greta Anderson in The Bronx in 1946 and relocated to Buffalo, New York, in 1947, Anderson’s Frozen Custard has been the place in New York State to savor indescribably rich and creamy frozen custard, handmade ice cream, and Western New York’s regional specialty “beef on weck," thinly sliced roast beef, beef jus, and freshly grated horseradish on a Kimmelweck roll. Still family owned, Anderson’s Frozen Custard is a diner-style destination that continues to appeal to food lovers, who delight in the soft, creamy frozen custard made in small batches with hormone-free products.
Each pack serves approximately 8 people.
The Beef & Frozen Custard Dinner for 8 includes:
- 2 lbs of All-Natural Roast Beef
- 8 Kaiser Rolls
- Glaze and Caraway/Salt Mix
- Au Jus Concentrate
- 4 Pints of Signature Frozen Custard or Handmade Ice Cream (Choose your Flavors)
- Hot Fudge
Custard Flavor Options Include
- Van/Choc Twist Custard
- Chocolate Custard
- Vanilla Custard
- Black Raspberry Custard
- Strawberry Custard
- Lemon Ice
- Chocolate Ice Cream
- Strawberry Ice Cream
- Black Cherry Ice Cream
- Oreo Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Mint Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream
- Watson’s Sponge Candy Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Ice Cream
- Salty Caramel Pecan Pie
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- Vegan Coconut Chocolate Almond
- Vegan Chocolate Raspberry
- Frosty Hot Chocolate (Seasonal)
- Peppermint Stick Fudge (Seasonal)
- Rum and Eggnog (Seasonal)
- Merry Mocha Chocolate Mint (Seasonal)
Please be advised that seasonal flavors ship through December only, any seasonal flavor scheduled for delivery after December will be replaced with another flavor
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
Frozen custard and handmade ice creams from Anderson’s can be kept frozen for up to 3 weeks, but are freshest when consumed within 1 week. Roast beef for “beef-on-weck” can be held frozen for up to 4 weeks, and should be enjoyed within 3 days after defrosting.
- Defrost the rolls and glaze at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Reheat your oven to 350 °F
- Place the rolls close together on a baking sheet. Coat them with glaze and sprinkle with the caraway/salt mixture.
- Place coated rolls in the oven and bake them for 2 minutes.
- Put the au jus concentrate into a pot with one pint of boiling water. Add more hot water to adjust flavor, if desired.
- Defrost the all-natural roast beef briefly at room temperature until you can separate slices. When defrosted, transfer to a platter. Use tongs to pick up 2 to 3 slices of meat and dip into hot au jus for about 5 seconds.
- Place the warm beef on kimmelweck rolls and add horseradish and other condiments of choice.
- Optional: Serve with a side of warm au jus for dipping.
- A spectacular sandwich unique to Western New York, beef-on-weck is roast beef on a kimmelweck roll served with au jus and horseradish. Anderson’s award-winning (and hormone-free) roast beef is convection roasted to perfection, thinly sliced, and layered on a kimmelweck roll (Kaiser roll sprinkled with pretzel salt and caraway seeds). For an authentic Buffalo experience, spread horseradish on your all-natural roast beef.
- Anderson’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.