Enjoy Anderson’s Custard’s famous specialties with this combo pack, including their legendary “Beef on Weck”, signature frozen custard and award-winning handmade ice cream. You’ll get everything you need to build Anderson’s award-winning sandwich featuring all-natural hormone-free roast beef, a kimmelweck roll, and au jus—and their iconic frozen desserts.
Each pack serves approximately 8 people.
The Beef & Frozen Custard Dinner for 8 includes:
- 2 lbs of All-Natural Roast Beef
- 8 Kaiser Rolls
- Glaze and Caraway/Salt Mix
- Au Jus Concentrate
- 4 Pints of Signature Frozen Custard or Handmade Ice Cream (Choose your Flavors)
- Hot Fudge
Custard Flavor Options Include
- Van/Choc Twist Custard
- Chocolate Custard
- Vanilla Custard
- Black Raspberry Custard
- Strawberry Custard
- Lemon Ice
- Chocolate Ice Cream
- Strawberry Ice Cream
- Black Cherry Ice Cream
- Oreo Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Mint Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream
- Watson’s Sponge Candy Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Ice Cream
- Salty Caramel Pecan Pie
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- Vegan Coconut Chocolate Almond
- Vegan Chocolate Raspberry
- Frosty Hot Chocolate (Seasonal)
- Peppermint Stick Fudge (Seasonal)
- Rum and Eggnog (Seasonal)
- Merry Mocha Chocolate Mint (Seasonal)
Please be advised that seasonal flavors ship through December only, any seasonal flavor scheduled for delivery after December will be replaced with another flavor
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
Frozen custard and handmade ice creams from Anderson’s can be kept frozen for up to 3 weeks, but are freshest when consumed within 1 week. Roast beef for “beef-on-weck” can be held frozen for up to 4 weeks, and should be enjoyed within 3 days after defrosting.
Defrost the rolls and glaze at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 350 °F. Place the rolls close together on a baking sheet. Coat them with glaze and sprinkle with the caraway/salt mixture. Place coated rolls in the oven and bake them for 2 minutes. Put the au jus concentrate into a pot with one pint of boiling water. Add more hot water to adjust flavor, if desired. Defrost the all-natural roast beef briefly at room temperature until you can separate slices. When defrosted, transfer to a platter. Use tongs to pick up 2 to 3 slices of meat and dip into hot au jus for about 5 seconds. Place the warm beef on kimmelweck rolls and add horseradish and other condiments of choice. Serve with a side of warm au jus for dipping.
A spectacular sandwich unique to Western New York, beef-on-weck is roast beef on a kimmelweck roll served with au jus and horseradish. Anderson’s award-winning (and hormone-free) roast beef is convection roasted to perfection, thinly sliced, and layered on a kimmelweck roll (Kaiser roll sprinkled with pretzel salt and caraway seeds). For an authentic Buffalo experience, spread horseradish on your all-natural roast beef. Finish the meal with Anderson’s signature frozen custard, made from the finest natural ingredients in small batches and hand-stirred at their store in Kenmore, New York.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Anderson’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.