Rare Alphonso Mangoes
So good they were banned. All hail “The King of Mangoes!” The Alphonso Mango is nothing short of a rare food miracle. No region outside of India successfully reproduces this mango’s uniquely deep sweetness, intense flavor, and silky-smooth texture. Prime Alphonso season is stunningly short. They’re harvested at 60% ripeness, unlike common mangoes which are picked green. Banned in America for years and coveted by chefs, smugglers, and fruit fanatics all over the world, Goldbely has secured a limited stash of in-season Alphonsos from importer Regalis Foods. For the first time ever, have this formerly-forbidden fruit delivered nationwide.
AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED 1 WEEK ONLY!
- This package includes 1 case of Mangoes
- Each case contains 10-11 mangoes
- Each mango is approximately 5-6" long and 4" wide
Instructions / Storage
- Mangoes arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, serve or keep at room temperature (avoid refrigeration)
- Mangoes can be stored at room temperature for up to 5 days
- Once peeled, mangoes can be frozen for up to 6 months if you wish to make a puree
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Alphonso Mangoes ships May 17, 18, 21, 22 in order to maintain peak freshness
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.