Aloha Island Coffee ships its famous Kona coffee nationwide on Goldbelly! Platinum 100% Pure Kona Coffee is an unusually mild and mellow coffee choice. Kona coffee is famous for its naturally low acid and smooth texture and Aloha Island Coffee’s master roaster keeps a watchful eye when roasting their Platinum selection, making sure that only the lightest of roasts is achieved yielding a delightfully full-of-flavor coffee while retaining its mellow profile.
Since 2000, when the owners of Aloha Island Coffee planted over 12,000 coffee trees on their Kona, Hawaii, farm, Aloha Island Coffee has been committed to creating the best-tasting coffee possible. The family handcrafts all of their products, which are 100% Pure Kona, Pure Hawaiian, and Certified Organic, Rain Forest Alliance Fair Trade coffee. The spirit of aloha, and the family’s pride, are in every product they sell.
Choose between a bag of Whole Bean or Ground Coffee (8 oz.)
Certified Organic Arabica Coffee
Instructions / Storage
- Coffee Arrives ready to enjoy
- Aloha Coffee ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.