Aloha Island Coffee ships its famous Kona coffee nationwide on Goldbelly! Espresso II is Aloha Island Coffee’s top-of-the-line Kona Coffee Blend selection in a very rich dark espresso roast. For espresso lovers, having the combination of smooth textured Kona and Hawaiian coffee blended with a bit more lively organic arabica is an ideal path to an exceptional espresso coffee.
In 2000, the owners of Aloha Island Coffee planted more than 12,000 coffee trees on their Kona, Hawaii, farm. Since then, Aloha Island Coffee has been committed to creating the best-tasting coffee possible. The family handcrafts all of their products, which are 100% Pure Kona, Pure Hawaiian, and Certified Organic, Rain Forest Alliance Fair Trade coffee. The spirit of aloha, and the family’s pride, is in every product they sell.
Choose between a bag of Ground or Whole Bean Coffee (8 oz. each)
Certified Organic Arabica Coffee
Instructions / Storage
- Coffee Arrives ready to enjoy
- Aloha Coffee ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.