City Ribeye Steaks
Allen Brothers long-bone “cowboy” ribeye is a perpetual bestseller, but sometimes you don’t want that much meat at a sitting. Introducing the “City” Ribeye—same USDA Prime quality, same lollipop style bone, but in a smaller size for those with lighter appetites.
Founded in 1893 in Chicago’s famed Union Stockyards meat market, Allen Brothers still operates in the same neighborhood that shaped the American beef industry more than 120 years ago and supplies some of the country’s greatest steakhouses.
- Choose up to 8 City Ribeye Steaks
- Each steak is approximately 20-22 oz.
- Each steak is approximately 1.5" thick
- Steaks arrive in a branded gift box
Instructions / Storage
- Allen Brothers ships all meats raw on dry ice
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Refrigerate upon arrival if you plan to enjoy within 48 hours.
- Freeze upon arrival if you do not plan to enjoy within 48 hours.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Allen Brothers ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.