Alewel’s Country Meats ships its famous sausage nationwide on Goldbelly! Grandpa Alewel developed his sausage from old German recipes over 80 years ago, with a flavor so good Alewel Country Meats still uses them today. Made with 100% beef, the taste of Hickory smoke, a hint of mustard seed, and a dash of pepper, it’s no surprise the award winning Beef Summer Sausage is their most popular product! And now you can try their Jalapeño Cheddar for an extra blast of flavor
In 1932, Hugo and Dick Alewel opened a small grocery store in downtown Concordia, Missouri, that is known today as Alewel’s Country Meats. Four generations and nearly 100 years later, Alewel’s has grown into a fixture of the Warrensburg, Missouri, local community and earned recognition for their family’s old-time recipes, winning numerous national awards. Quality smoked meats, German-style sausage, and homemade specialty products are the cornerstones of the company, and the flavor, quality, and care are what continues to be provided to customers today.
This Package serves 18 people and includes 3 Jalapeño Cheddar Beef Summer Sausages (each 12 oz.)
All Proudly Made and Smoked in Warrensburg Missouri
INGREDIENTS: Beef, Water, Non Fat Dry Milk, Salt, Flavorings, Sugar, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Monosodium Glutamate, Sodium Nitrite. NON FAT DRY MILK ADDED
Instructions / Storage
- Summer Sausage arrives ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival remove place in the fridge or freezer
- Maybe kept refrigerated up to 1 week or frozen for up to 6 months
- Alewel’s Country Meats ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.