Cured and Smoked Turkey - 9.5 lbs.
This turkey takes the traditional roasted turkey to a savory new level. This Sugar Cured and Hickory Smoked Turkey is a great Holiday Entree that arrives fully cooked and ready to be warmed.
In 1932, Hugo and Dick Alewel opened a small downtown grocery store in Concordia, Missouri that is known today as Alewel’s Country Meats. Over four generations and nearly 100 years, Alewel’s has grown into a fixture of the Warrensburg local community and has earned recognition for their family’s old-time recipes winning numerous National Awards. Quality fresh meats and homemade specialty products are the cornerstones of the company, and the flavor, quality, and care are what continues to be provided to customers today.
This package serves 12 – 14 people and includes a Cured and Smoked Turkey (approximately 9.5 lbs.)
All Proudly Made and Smoked in Warrensburg Missouri
INGREDIENTS: Smoked Turkey (Turkey Cured with Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite, Monosodium Glutamates)
Instructions / Storage
- Turkey ships frozen with ice packs
- Upon arrival remove place in the fridge or freezer
- Maybe kept refrigerated up to 1 week or frozen for up to 6 months
- Allow product to thaw in refrigerator for 48 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Remove turkey from plastic bag and place in roasting pan
- Add 1 cup of water to roasting pan and cover with aluminum foil
- Place in oven and cook for 60-75 minutes, until hot in the middle
- Carefully remove from the oven and let stand 10 minutes.
Times will vary if cooking more than one item in the oven at a time. Oven temps may vary
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Alewel’s Country Meats ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.