This is the same recipe Alewel has used for over 4 generations for in all of their hams, but with this one, you do not have to worry about the bone! Made with an 85 year old recipe of a sugar and salt cure, then Hickory smoked to perfection! A treat for any meal especially around the holidays.
What began as a small downtown grocery store in Concordia, Missouri, in 1932 has grown into Alewel’s Country Meats, a fixture of Warrensburg, Missouri. Over the decades, Alewel’s Country Meats has earned recognition, winning numerous national awards for their family’s old-time recipes. Founded by Hugo and Dick Alewel, Alewel’s Country Meats is today run by the family’s fourth generation, who prepare fresh smoked meats, German-style sausage, and homemade specialty products that are loaded with flavor and prepared with care.
This package serves 12-15 people and includes a Cured and Smoked Boneless Ham (approximately 6.5 – 7 lbs.)
All Proudly Made and Smoked in Warrensburg Missouri
INGREDIENTS: Smoked Ham (Ham Cured with Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphates, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrate, Monosodium Glutamate)
Instructions / Storage
- Ham ships frozen with ice packs
- Upon arrival remove place in the fridge or freezer
- Maybe kept refrigerated up to 1 week or frozen for up to 6 months
- Allow product to thaw in refrigerator for 48 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Remove ham from the plastic bag, remove round, plastic protector and netting.
- Place in an oven-safe dish
- Cover with aluminum foil, place in oven and warm for 2- 2 ½ hours until hot in the middle.
- Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- Transfer sliced ham onto a platter, serve, and enjoy!
Times will vary if cooking more than one item in the oven at a time. Oven temps may varyDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Alewel’s Country Meats ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.