Cured and Smoked Boneless Ham - 6.5 lbs.
This is the same recipe Alewel has used for over 4 generations for in all of their hams, but with this one, you do not have to worry about the bone! Made with an 85 year old recipe of a sugar and salt cure, then Hickory smoked to perfection! A treat for any meal especially around the holidays.
In 1932, Hugo and Dick Alewel opened a small downtown grocery store in Concordia, Missouri that is known today as Alewel’s Country Meats. Over four generations and nearly 100 years, Alewel’s has grown into a fixture of the Warrensburg local community and has earned recognition for their family’s old-time recipes winning numerous National Awards. Quality fresh meats and homemade specialty products are the cornerstones of the company, and the flavor, quality, and care are what continues to be provided to customers today.
This package serves 12-15 people and includes a Cured and Smoked Boneless Ham (approximately 6.5 – 7 lbs.)
All Proudly Made and Smoked in Warrensburg Missouri
INGREDIENTS: Smoked Ham (Ham Cured with Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphates, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrate, Monosodium Glutamate)
Instructions / Storage
- Ham ships frozen with ice packs
- Upon arrival remove place in the fridge or freezer
- Maybe kept refrigerated up to 1 week or frozen for up to 6 months
- Allow product to thaw in refrigerator for 48 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Remove ham from the plastic bag, remove round, plastic protector and netting.
- Place in an oven-safe dish
- Cover with aluminum foil, place in oven and warm for 2- 2 ½ hours until hot in the middle.
- Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- Transfer sliced ham onto a platter, serve, and enjoy!
Times will vary if cooking more than one item in the oven at a time. Oven temps may vary
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Alewel’s Country Meats ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.