Alewel’s Country Meats ships its famous sausage nationwide on Goldbelly! Strap in, because your mouth is about to go for a ride! Sausage…good, Cheese…good, Hickory Smoked…good, wrapped in Missouri State Fair Grand Champion Bacon…freakin’ great!!! This unique sausage product will have all of your guests talking and dropping their salads and grabbing this sausage! This is an original product, that combines all of your favorite flavors. It is pork sausage that comes in two flavors: one is cheddar cheese and the other is cheddar cheese and jalapenos, both are wrapped in bacon and then hickory smoked to perfection. Great for an appatizer and has great plate appeal.
In 1932, Hugo and Dick Alewel opened a small grocery store in downtown Concordia, Missouri, that is known today as Alewel’s Country Meats. Four generations and nearly 100 years later, Alewel’s has grown into a fixture of the Warrensburg, Missouri, local community and earned recognition for their family’s old-time recipes, winning numerous national awards. Quality smoked meats, German-style sausage, and homemade specialty products are the cornerstones of the company, and the flavor, quality, and care are what continues to be provided to customers today.
This package serves 4 people and includes
- 2 Cheddar Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Smoked Sausages
- 2 Cheddar and Jalapeno Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Smoked Sausages
- Each Sausage measures 8" and weighs approx.12 oz.
Pork, Cheddar Cheese ((Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Water, Cream, Sodium Phosphates, Salt, Vegetable Color Enzymes), Jalapeno Peppers, Salt, Spices, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Bht, Citric Acid, Wrapped In Bacon (Water, Salt, Sodium Erythorbate, Monosodium Glutamate, Flavorings, Sodium Nitrate)
All Proudly Made and Smoked in Warrensburg Missouri
Instructions / Storage
- Sausage ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival remove place in the fridge or freezer
- Maybe kept refrigerated up to 1 week or frozen for up to 6 months
- Upon arrival, place kit in the freezer or defrost in the refrigerator overnight – reheat from a refrigerated state.
- Thaw in Refridgerator for 24-48 hours.
- Preheat Oven to 250 Degrees.
- Remove from packaging and place in a baking dish.
- Cover with aluminium foil.
- Bake for approx. 35-45 mins. Times will vary if cooking more than one at a time. Oven temps will vary.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Alewel’s Country Meats ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.